Boys & Girls Club of McAllen welcomes individuals in the community who want to support our efforts through volunteering.
If you are sincerely interested in inspiring, motivating, and impacting young lives, then Boys & Girls Clubs is the place for you! Depending on the specific club location, we offer volunteer opportunities in the areas of tutoring, mentoring, coaching, special events, programming assistance, administrative support, and more.
In order to become a volunteer you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a volunteer application and background consent form.
- Volunteer Notification – after your background check is complete, you will be notified of your status. If approved, you will be assigned to a Club and scheduled for an interview with the Club staff.
- Volunteer Orientation – Policies and Procedures will be discussed at the assigned Club.
- Volunteer Application
- Criminal Background Consent Form
- Volunteer by signing up at www.volunteersotx.org, register and find the Boys & Girls Club link. You will get to see what we volunteer opportunities we currently have.
* We understand that some schools require students to complete a minimum number of community service hours for graduation and course completion. We do offer volunteer opportunities for students who are interested in performing their service with Boys & Girls Clubs of McAllen.